In Year 6, pupils are permitted to use a small backpack.
Our school uniform reinforces identity and pride in our school and we expect all children to wear full school uniform at all times.
- White shirt/blouse
- School tie
- Grey skirt/pinafore/trousers
- Maroon sweatshirt or cardigan with School logo*
- Black school shoes (not trainers)
- Grey/black/white socks or tights.
During Terms 5 and 6 only, the optional warm weather uniform may be worn:
- Grey shorts/skirt, white polo shirt, school jumper/cardigan*
- Red checked summer dress and school jumper/cardigan*
- Maroon t-short with School logo*
- Plain navy shorts/skort (no cycling shorts)
- Plain navy jogging bottoms
- Plain navy hoody
- Pupils may wear studded boots for outdoor games on the field (i.e. football, field hockey) or an old pair of trainers that can get muddy.
- Long must be tied back and earrings covered with tape. P.E. kit should be kept in a drawstring bag (no large sports rucksaks please)
Pupils in Reception to Year 5 should bring a bookbag to school.